4715 Sullivant Ave.
Open 11am – 10pm, Fri-Sun
We’re often asked just exactly why we do what we do here on this blog – it looks like a lot of work (partly true) and doesn’t pay (entirely true), so what gives? Our list of possible responses usually includes some or all of the following:
• We want people to be aware of the diversity of offerings in Columbus
• We enjoy learning about new cuisines and sharing our findings with others
• We like how the blog provides us with the motivation to expand our horizons and try new foods for ourselves
• We derive pleasure from the idea that our recommendations may help small business owners who have excellent (though perhaps unfamiliar) products to achieve much deserved success.
To this list, we have to add a new item:
• Pure unadulterated selfishness. Put simply, we want to be able to return to places like Las Catrachas again and again. Your patronage is requested for the purpose of keeping this new truck afloat through its infancy, thereby guaranteeing our continued, unfettered access. So please, go to Las Catrachas.