Street Eats was created to track the trend of mobile eateries in the capital city. While mobile food is not new, the variety of options is, so stay tuned for more.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @AjumamaCbus: 10 hours left to vote for us in the @KellyandMichael Trucking Amazing contest-the ONLY OH truck so show <3 for O-H! https… 1 day ago
- Help Chef Laura Lee of @AjumamaCbus get on national TV. Voting closes 8 pm on Saturday livekellyandmichael.dadt.com/contests/food-… 1 day ago
- RT @KellyandMichael: VOTE NOW for you favorite 10 #FoodTrucks to compete in our #TruckinAmazing Cook Off!! bit.ly/17Egnro #Kellyand… 2 days ago
- RT @ZauberBrewing: Vote for @AjumamaCbus in this Live with Kelly and Michael contest! ow.ly/l8nbX 2 days ago
- RT @cmhgourmand: Attn Clintonville: Yerba Buena is back. 3:30 to 8:30 Wednesday to Saturday. Cash only. Indianola and Beaumont 4490 Indiano… 2 days ago