If you enjoyed the food truck festival at Columbus Commons in July, you’ve got another opportunity to try new trucks and find your favorites. Free Admission, access to over 30 of central Ohio’s best food trucks and carts, and over 20 Arts & Crafts vendors. A portion of the proceeds benefit Music Loves Ohio and live music will be provided by Sound Playground and Travelers by Dawn. You can also buy beer and enjoy games for kids and families.
- Korean fried chicken from @AjumamaCbus at @ZauberBrewing until 6pm today http://t.co/fu9ow6Wf03 5 days ago
- Last day of the season at @Dininhall - great trucks! @challahatyagrls and Teodora's Kitchen 3 weeks ago
- Beer, 9 food trucks, heaters, hot cider, music at @ZauberBrewing food truck festival http://t.co/uAGwuOjv16 1 month ago
- RT @cbusadventures: Ayam bakar - grilled chicken from Aromaku at @zauberbrewing foid truck festival #streeteatscbus… instagram.com/p/gOpwj4uqbv/ 1 month ago
- RT @ZauberBrewing: The food truck fest is officially underway! Come have some grub and a beer with us 1 month ago