If you enjoyed the food truck festival at Columbus Commons in July, you’ve got another opportunity to try new trucks and find your favorites. Free Admission, access to over 30 of central Ohio’s best food trucks and carts, and over 20 Arts & Crafts vendors. A portion of the proceeds benefit Music Loves Ohio and live music will be provided by Sound Playground and Travelers by Dawn. You can also buy beer and enjoy games for kids and families.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @AjumamaCbus: 10 hours left to vote for us in the @KellyandMichael Trucking Amazing contest-the ONLY OH truck so show <3 for O-H! https… 13 hours ago
- Help Chef Laura Lee of @AjumamaCbus get on national TV. Voting closes 8 pm on Saturday livekellyandmichael.dadt.com/contests/food-… 1 day ago
- RT @KellyandMichael: VOTE NOW for you favorite 10 #FoodTrucks to compete in our #TruckinAmazing Cook Off!! bit.ly/17Egnro #Kellyand… 1 day ago
- RT @ZauberBrewing: Vote for @AjumamaCbus in this Live with Kelly and Michael contest! ow.ly/l8nbX 1 day ago
- RT @cmhgourmand: Attn Clintonville: Yerba Buena is back. 3:30 to 8:30 Wednesday to Saturday. Cash only. Indianola and Beaumont 4490 Indiano… 2 days ago