If you enjoyed the food truck festival at Columbus Commons in July, you’ve got another opportunity to try new trucks and find your favorites. Free Admission, access to over 30 of central Ohio’s best food trucks and carts, and over 20 Arts & Crafts vendors. A portion of the proceeds benefit Music Loves Ohio and live music will be provided by Sound Playground and Travelers by Dawn. You can also buy beer and enjoy games for kids and families.
- RT @bfastgrubguy1: Looking forward to tagging along with @cbusadventures on their Food Truck Tour this Saturday. Ribs, Fried chicken, Kore… 12 hours ago
- New food truck @HERBNFOODTRUCK featured on @ColsUnderground columbusunderground.com/herbn-brings-f… 1 day ago
- Pitabilities continues to expand their empire! columbusunderground.com/big-changes-co… 4 days ago
- Great news for @That_Food_Truck columbuscrave.com/content/storie… 5 days ago
- RT @ohiofoodnetwork: @doshermanostaco @FoodFortCbus @streeteatscbus @TacoTrucksCbus @ColsUnderground http://t.co/yAvtXJWF2n 5 days ago