If you enjoyed the food truck festival at Columbus Commons in July, you’ve got another opportunity to try new trucks and find your favorites. Free Admission, access to over 30 of central Ohio’s best food trucks and carts, and over 20 Arts & Crafts vendors. A portion of the proceeds benefit Music Loves Ohio and live music will be provided by Sound Playground and Travelers by Dawn. You can also buy beer and enjoy games for kids and families.
- Pitabilities continues to expand their empire! columbusunderground.com/big-changes-co… 17 hours ago
- Great news for @That_Food_Truck columbuscrave.com/content/storie… 2 days ago
- RT @ohiofoodnetwork: @doshermanostaco @FoodFortCbus @streeteatscbus @TacoTrucksCbus @ColsUnderground http://t.co/yAvtXJWF2n 2 days ago
- RT @cbusadventures: It’s going to be a beautiful day tomorrow for our food truck tour! Join us! columbusfoodadventures.com/2013/tour/food… 1 week ago
- RT @cbusadventures: Saturday’s forecast is sunny, 70 degrees and 100% chance of food trucks! columbusfoodadventures.com/2013/tour/food… 1 week ago