If you enjoyed the food truck festival at Columbus Commons in July, you’ve got another opportunity to try new trucks and find your favorites. Free Admission, access to over 30 of central Ohio’s best food trucks and carts, and over 20 Arts & Crafts vendors. A portion of the proceeds benefit Music Loves Ohio and live music will be provided by Sound Playground and Travelers by Dawn. You can also buy beer and enjoy games for kids and families.
- RT @AjumamaCbus: Today @ 1400 Goodale Blvd, 43212 (11-2pm). We are BACK! All your favorites have returned plus a couple Lenten op... http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @SausageTruck: Today @ Corner of Lane Ave/NW Blvd / 1800 W Lane Ave, 43221 (11:30-2pm). Open today (Friday)! We will be closed ... http:… 4 days ago
- Looking to start a food truck? Check out this event from the SBDC. sbdccolumbus.com/events/foodtru… 5 days ago
- Update on Food Truck Legislation fromColumbusUnderground.com columbusunderground.com/food-truck-reg… 5 days ago
- RT @ZauberBrewing: Explorers Club food truck will be here today for lunch, @Ar0maku in tonight for dinner, plus game night Wednesday night … 6 days ago