If you enjoyed the food truck festival at Columbus Commons in July, you’ve got another opportunity to try new trucks and find your favorites. Free Admission, access to over 30 of central Ohio’s best food trucks and carts, and over 20 Arts & Crafts vendors. A portion of the proceeds benefit Music Loves Ohio and live music will be provided by Sound Playground and Travelers by Dawn. You can also buy beer and enjoy games for kids and families.
- RT @CAlipinOH: A perfect day for food trucks at @ColumbusCommons @ExpCols @streeteatscbus http://t.co/dELakYsVvq 1 week ago
- Have you tried OH chips? cmhgourmand.com/2014/07/20/hel… 1 week ago
- Dog days of summer food truck event at @ZauberBrewing until 9pm zbeers.com/featured_post/… 1 week ago
- Whitehall Food Truck festival - July 26th on South Yearling Road thisweeknews.com/content/storie… 1 week ago
- August is packed full of food truck festivals! @foodtruckfest11 Aug 15th-16th and Ohio Village on Aug 23-24th streeteatscolumbus.com/2014/07/16/ohi… 2 weeks ago